Thread: Professional VPS hosting

Default Professional VPS hosting

What are reliable places you can recommend me to look at?
    I need professional VPS hosting + discounts.
    What do you think of Kvchosting.com and their vps hosting services?
    Speed connectivity?
    Pricing?
    Customer support?
    Any alternatives please?

Do you have any specific requirements?

Things to consider when purchasing a VPS server:

Location - where will the majority of traffic be accessing the server from?
    Disk space- collectively, how large are the files you will be storing on the server?
    Memory - the specific application and use of the server will determine the RAM requirements for your server
    Bandwidth - how much traffic will be going from your server per month?
    IP Addresses - will you require multiple IPs?
    Operating System - Will you be using Linux or Windows VPS servers?
    Software - Do you need any special software such as cPanel and WHM control panels?

If you could provide more insight, we will be able to provide a better response to your question.
    Rad Web Hosting - cPanel Shared Hosting - Fast 24/7 Support
    Custom Dedicated Servers - Cloud Hosting - KVM VPS Servers
    500Gbps DDoS Protection Available - Master Reseller Hosting

One of my friends recommended me to get VPS from Kvchosting.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth. I decided to read some reviews about them and recognized that they did their job qualified. I paid via paypal and they activated my VPS account within 20 minutes. Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

As I see Kvchosting.com is providing performance ssd powered solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with available support, cheap plans and rock-solid servers. You can get 30% off right now using coupon dad16!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Kvchosting.com will suit all your demands. I like their ssd vps hosting deals. Their facebook page is informative: facebook.com/kvchosting
    Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.

One of my buddies suggested me to get VPS from Kvchosting.com as my venture was increasing and I required more quantity of area & data transfer useage. Choice to study some opinions about them and identified that they did their job certified. I compensated via pay pal and they triggered my VPS consideration within 20 moments. Websites submitted and email details set up without a problem.