Thread: A dedicated server from a time-tested company

Default A dedicated server from a time-tested company

Hostsailor.com and bekserver.de servers are nice for me demands but I am in two minds which way is better to follow?
    What do you think of these hosts?

What type of application will you be using this server for and where do you prefer the data center to be located?
    Rad Web Hosting - cPanel Shared Hosting - Fast 24/7 Support
    Custom Dedicated Servers - Cloud Hosting - KVM VPS Servers
    500Gbps DDoS Protection Available - Master Reseller Hosting

To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

How much disk space, bandwidth and ram do you require?

It seems to me that it will be a good idea to contact Hostplay.com, tell your needs and their highly trained team will find the best hosting fit for your needs.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

As I know Hostzealot.com servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Have a look at servers from pirateshosting.net and plusplushosting.net, they are cheap and reliable.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

kvcwebhost.com - they are very old web hosting provider. So they are experienced guys and I'm sure you will be satisfied!

If you are looking for a time tested host that offers stable dedicated servers, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I have used their service for over a year now. They have hosted my gaming server and so far I have no problem. The performance is superb and extremely fast. Pricing is fine. When it comes to customer support, they are 24 hours online. My support questions are answered within few minutes. If I were you, I will contact them today.

Taking into account your needs I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.