Thread: What is a WordPress static site generator?

Default What is a WordPress static site generator?

Hey guys,
    would like to consult with you on Wordpress static site generator.
    I've heard it from one of my clients. I've also done a search and found Flatsite.com - it offers this solution.
    Have you tried it? Could you share your experience with me?

Thanks.

I'd like to say that the website's interface is easy to understand, and there's a manageable level of upselling, less than other providers. Yes, FLATsite really is that fast. In fact, even though that was one of the platform’s key selling points, I was still pleasantly surprised at just how quick and simple it was to use.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Simply Static is a static site generator for WordPress that helps you create a static site that you can serve separately from your WordPress installation. One, this allows you to keep WordPress in a secure location that no one can access but you.

Default Static site generators - SSG

Static site generators - SSG are the tools that come in between completely static websites and dynamic websites.
    SSG is an interesting program used as templates like Dynamic Sites.
    It is used to republish the whole site for each change done with it. It creates static sites, usually by connecting some content with a template.
    The core benefit of an SSG is there are fewer moving parts: your visitors aren’t waiting for your site to access a database, render a template, etc. They just get served the page that they want. Because this is a tiny complex, it’s easier to find authentic, affordable hosting. You don’t need to worry about your server supporting a particular programming language. The server doesn’t run any code so there’s much less risk of it being hacked. There’s no separate database that might break or require separate backups.
    MilesWeb : Your Hosting, Our Responsibility !
    Unlimited cPanel Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting in India | Cloud hosting providers India

A static site generator is a tool that generates a full static HTML website based on raw data and a set of templates. Essentially, a static site generator automates the task of coding individual HTML pages and gets those pages ready to serve to users ahead of time.