Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shared hosting from stratus4.com

Default shared hosting from stratus4.com

What do you think of stratus4.com services?
    How quality are they? Tell me more about their services.
    Thanks.

These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did. I would definitely recommend Stratus4.com.
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. You can also use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

I'd recommend you to use services from ifastnet.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
    The webmaster's IT requirements get a scalable, secure, and fast-paced hosting environment that increases your productivity at lower IT expenses.
    Pricing policy is simple and flexible.

My experience with stratus4.com has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me.
    The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

I'm sure if you use hosting services from ifastnet.com or veeble.org, you'll be quite satisfied because they have solid services, quality support and fully-redundant network.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Shared accounts from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users including the OP's.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and support is always ready to help.

There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with stratus4.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.
    I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

My experience using stratus4.com web hosting service has been superb. Site performance is great!
    The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding. Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have.