Thread: Need ASP.NET 5 Hosting

Default Need ASP.NET 5 Hosting

Hi,

i'm looking for a good shared hosting provider for my website with the following details:

1. support ASP.NET 5 a.k.a ASP.NET core 1.0 seems it has been renamed right
    2. I am ready to pay $5-8 a month
    3. location in europe especially USA
    4. great support since i'm not totally a pro but can understand things easily
    5. can host multiple domains
    6. support the latest MSSQL 2014 as a database

i've been searching in google and found out this review: http://bestcheaphostingasp.net/choos...osting-in-usa/
    After i've reading it, my concern now is ASPHostPortal.com, i think they are fit with my needs. Also they have european based hosting service.

So, my question:
    1. Is there any of you who ever had an experience with ASPHostPortal.com? Are they really trusted? you can share your experience here.
    2. If you have another recommendation, please let me know.
    3. I want to know, are there any more things do i need to look before I buy the hosting plan?
    Please suggest me. Thank you

I can say Hostwinds.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

My recommendation is to rely on hostwinds.com. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.