Thread: Looking for managed dedicated server hosting provider

Default Looking for managed dedicated server hosting provider

Hello,
    I need your help. I have a client in Sweden who needs to host his new huge traffic online project.
    He requires 500 gbs of disk space, 12 gbs of ram and 10 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Managed

What can you tell me about warez-host.com and their offshore dedicated server hosting services?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I'd like to say that WooServers.com would be perfect option to get servers with outstanding performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Have a look at servers from bekserver.de and veeble.org. They are cheap, resourceful and reliable. Servers are well-balanced and tehc staff is skillful and responsive.

Their managed dedicated server hosting service is really professional. Warez-host.com will work fine for your needs.
    As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. The service is excellent, the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

As an alternative option I have noticed Exmasters.com is nice place to get plans. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net are trustworthy and low cost.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly to know more about their tech staff.

I recommend warez-host.com offshore web hosting service. I haven't had to contact their support..so I can't comment on it. They do have 24/7 live chat, a 24/7 toll free number, a user forum, and other things.
    Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new dedicated servers purchases.

Check this out:
    http://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
    That is right place for dedicated server search. I believe there you will be able to find something really decent.

To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by WooServers.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware, no matter what location of server is needed.

In terms of quality server hosting provider I suggest webis.pt solutions. They offer stable shared, reseller and dedicated hosting solutions - pricing is competitive. You can use webis50 coupon and get 50% discount!