Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap and quality SSD VPS account ... what is the best place to have it from?

Default cheap and quality SSD VPS account ... what is the best place to have it from?

I'm looking for a quality and cheap SSD VPS account and two hosts are under my consideration - netdedi.com and hostingsource.com - which host seems more attractive from your point of view?

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I know Kvchosting.com vps deals are trustworthy. Their service is reputable and reliable, support is highly available and prices are moderate.

I see that Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I prefer to get fast ssd vps solutions from Hostwinds.com. I love the way how professionally they treat customers and manage their servers and network. Top level service!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I vote for hostingsource.com services as they are proven to be the best in delivering quality SSD VPS deals.
    Their uptime is high and support is troubleshooting and fast in fixing issues if they occur.

Quote Originally Posted by BIsquit View Post
    I'm looking for a quality and cheap SSD VPS account and two hosts are under my consideration - netdedi.com and hostingsource.com - which host seems more attractive from your point of view?
    You can also take a look at https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing, and affordable VPS Hosting Plans.

According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

I am happy using HostingSource.com ssd vps web hosting services.
    I run many web sites on their dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
    2 CPU Core
    40GB - SSD DISK
    6TB - DATA TRANSFER
    2GB - RAM
    Price - $15/mo
    Their vps hosting solutions are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. Kvchosting.com have won my business.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Their ssd vps hosting deals impressed me with the price. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Check out here:
    https://www.hostwinds.com/SSD-linux.php
    BTW they also have some Windows SSD solutions