Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to move hosting?

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I know that stratus4.com is reliable web hosting provider. They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
    You can use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Can moving hosting effect website server ??

Follow our steps to ensure that your move is smooth and painless. The first step is to join your new host. Make sure to NOT cancel with your old hosting provider, and do not tell them you will be canceling. Keep this a secret from your old host, or they could prematurely terminate your site and cause downtime

Hosting can be moved either my cPanel transfer or by the use of any free control panel from your old host to the new one.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by swatijain2233 View Post
    Hello friends,

I want to Know that, How to move hosting?
    You should act smartly in this regard; don't cancel your account with the existing provider don't let your current host know about it otherwise you may have problems. Before moving it will be good for you to know about the new host, reliability and efficiency of the hosting services it provides.

For trusted and efficient Hosting services visit: https://weblicence.net

I believe that Swissns.ch is flexible enough to meet all your demands. Their pricing is quite good, you will get what you pay for.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them! Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Hosting can be move easily using cpanel and every hosting company provides guidelines to move from one hosting to another.

Maybe Hostwinds.com?

Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays, odd hours ñ they always respond. Their professionalism is excellent too. Shortly after I joined they had to move a bunch of us to a new server, and their level of communication throughout the process was exemplary.

I think if you move hosting it will definitely effect your website server.