Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server at low prices with high uptime and quality support

Default server at low prices with high uptime and quality support

Servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net are in my mind and I need to know which host is more preferable to sign up with, what would you do being in my place?

I believe that the comparison will help you to choose the best host to get dedicated servers at.
    You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Superbithost.com come top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

If you are looking for best server hosting I suggest to get it from WooServers.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

As an alternative option I recommend webis.pt as nice place to get server deals. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Quote Originally Posted by vinrar View Post
    Servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net are in my mind and I need to know which host is more preferable to sign up with, what would you do being in my place?
    Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

Weblicence offers you LEAST PRICE CHALLENGE, it means you can get premium quality hosting services at the prices you will not get elsewhere.

BEFORE YOU PAY, CLAIM YOUR FREE TRIAL FROM: https://goo.gl/YyZcE6

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I know WooServers.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Hostsailor.com is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.

These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
    Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.

Hostwinds.com is great host. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
    Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Why not to give Hostwinds.com a try?
    Their customer support is AMAZING!
    Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
    I would recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!

What are low prices for you?
    below $50? In this case check http://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/ and there you will find a couple of options for that price.