Thread: Any good Bitcoin offshore vps hosts?

Default Any good Bitcoin offshore vps hosts?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose offshore VPS hosting provider that accepts bitcoin.

What do you think about Libertyvps.net?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Offshore VPS hosting solution in Europe and this host seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about this offshore web host?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose offshore VPS hosting provider that accepts bitcoin.

What do you think about Libertyvps.net?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Offshore VPS hosting solution in Europe and this host seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about this offshore web host?
    Hi there.

No i don't know about this host but i would like to draw your attention on https://weblicence.net where you will get reliable, high performing, and affordable VPS Hosting Plans.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Extremely happy with Superbithost.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine.
    They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Go ahead and give Libertyvps.net a try. It is good offshore web host that accepts bitcoin payment which is a good place for them.
    Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Libertyvps.net is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them.
    I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
    Their prices are looow.

I'd like to say webhostingzone.org would be best place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

I can also recommend warez-host.com cheap offshore vps hosting deals in Netherlands, Russia, Sweden and Luxembourg.
    Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

I suggest to rely on Libertyvps.net. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.