Thread: warez-host.com vs pirateshosting.net

Default warez-host.com vs pirateshosting.net

Servers from warez-host.com and pirateshosting.net are attractive for my requirements but I doubts which way is better to follow? What do you think of them?

If you are in search of quality server host as an alternative I recommend Rackend.com services. You will get high performance servers, stable networking and professional assistance.

Among mentioned options I'd choose webis.pt servers without hesitations. The friend of mine is using them and have no regrets. Their techies are knowledgeable and quick in assistance.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Pirateshosting.net is the company I'd have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. Support is online around the clock.

Always responded to my questions quickly. Their servers are located in Russia, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Sweden.
    Warez-host.com seem to be geared towards the professional web master, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend!

I'd recommend you to use hosting from Exmasters.com. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I'd draw your attention to servers from reliable hosting providers, I mean hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Quote Originally Posted by BIsquit View Post
    Servers from warez-host.com and pirateshosting.net are attractive for my requirements but I doubts which way is better to follow? What do you think of them?
    I would like to serve you with the best suited solution.

Therefore, Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

Weblicence offers you LEAST PRICE CHALLENGE, it means you can get premium quality hosting services at the prices you will not get elsewhere.

BEFORE YOU PAY, CLAIM YOUR FREE TRIAL FROM: https://goo.gl/YyZcE6

If I were you, I would definitely choose warez-host.com web hosting provider. Their network uptime is great - 99.9% is correct.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Warez-host.com is great offshore host! Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.
    I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.