Thread: cheap SSD shared account ... help me to find a right one please ...

Default cheap SSD shared account ... help me to find a right one please ...

I'm looking for a trustworthy SSD shared account and two hosts are in my mind - ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com, which provider would you recommend me to try and why?

It is hard to say a lot about HostingSource.com because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue.
    Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.

I can name Kvchosting.com that would be perfect option to get SSD hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Quote Originally Posted by BIsquit View Post
    I'm looking for a trustworthy SSD shared account and two hosts are in my mind - ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com, which provider would you recommend me to try and why?
    Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing SSD hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the variety of SSD hosting plans as per your requirements.

Weblicence offers you LEAST PRICE CHALLENGE, it means you can get premium quality SSD hosting services at the prices you will not get elsewhere.

I see that Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

You can trust Hostwinds.com ssd Litespeed host. Support is good & fast except that they don't have livechat or free phone support.

They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
    No problems with email, webhosting, or the rest.

To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

I vote for kvchosting.com - they are one of the best for SSD based solutions. That is for sure.
    I have head they own their equipment and Data Center and that allows them to have lowest prices and best quality.