Thread: cheap hosting .... what's the best host in this realm?

Default cheap hosting .... what's the best host in this realm?

If you need to buy a cheap and reliable hosting plan, what host would oyu use for it?
    iFastNet.com and webhostingzone.org were advise me to try, do you know how they work in reality?

I would add hostwinds.com to this list. They do offer a lot at low prices.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

You should go with ViUX.com hosting deals. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I can express the point that plusplushosting.net is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great as I live in Brazil!
    Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert View Post
    If you need to buy a cheap and reliable hosting plan, what host would oyu use for it?
    iFastNet.com and webhostingzone.org were advise me to try, do you know how they work in reality?
    Hi

Hope you are doing good.

We have a better option for you than the existing options you have.

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

Check http://www.swissns.ch/

They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
    The price speaks for itself, very cheap. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

As an alternative I can say that Kvchosting.com would be really quality host to deal with. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

With ViUX.com I have had problems very rarely and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets. Performance is excellent. I really recommend them to people.