Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is google +

Default What is google +

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

Google+ is the best social networking site from Google, which allow us to share images, video, text, link etc. It is the best source of building brand by creating business page.

Default What is Google + and why you should use it

Quote Originally Posted by ArkPresentation View Post
    Google plus is one of best social site .
    Google + you can understand it as Google's version of Facebook. If you run a business, you want to have this page as it allows you to receive likes and stars. This is something you can leverage to get better business exposure.

At the same time there is something called Google My Business, which can be built on Google +. Google My Business allows you to register to be a part of Google Map Pack, you know the page where people can see you on the map from a key word search.

For example, see my site: www.greatervancouverconcrete and its Google Plus site: https://plus.google.com/+GreaterVanc...ePortCoquitlam

Default A web 2.0 to get ON!

Google + is sort of google's version of Facebook if you will.

However, it becomes more important when you run a business as you are able to receive stars and reviews. Using Google + with conjunction with Google My Business is an integral part of helping your business gain more exposure as now you are on the google map back.

You know the one where you see a business name when you typed in a keyword search? That is where you want to be.

Take my example of my concrete site: www.greatervancouverconcrete.com

I registered a Google + account which would look like: https://plus.google.com/+GreaterVanc...ePortCoquitlam

Now the google map pack would look like: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid...i:2,lf_pqs:EAE

I hope the illustration answers your question.

Default What is google +

Google Plus is a social networking service from Google. Google+ launched with a lot of fanfare as a possible competitor to Facebook.

Google Plus is a social networking service from Google. This is really helpful for get best traffic to any website and give backlinks.

Google plus is one of best and top social site by Google

Google+ – or Google Plus – is an interpersonal organization from Google. Some of its devices and highlights originate from existing administrations and stages, for example, the Picasa photograph putting away and sharing stage. A portion of the highlights are like other famous informal organizations and small scale blogging stages.

Google Plus (also known as Google+) is a social networking service from Google.Google+ makes use of the Google search engine, Google Profiles, and the +1 button.Google+ is integrated with other Google applications, such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive and Google Calendar.

Default What is google +

Google Plus has been gradually moving towards being one of the most active social networks with hundreds of millions of people having active accounts.