Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choosing a quality SSD VPS account

Default Choosing a quality SSD VPS account

Baring in my mind two SSD VPS providers - a2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za - which host would you advise me to sign up with?
    What do you know of them?
    I appreciate any input.

I think that choice can depend on the company you are working with as well as on the region you are from. I would recommend you checking various options like:
    hostwinds.com, knownhost.com - but they are mostly for US region I think.

If you are looking for best ssd vps hosting I recommend to get it from hostwinds.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I vote for hostafrica.co.za because of their quality and trustworthy services. Support is provided via Skype from them!
    There is a coupon code from them - XY8S12XYB8!
    Use them with no doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by BIsquit View Post
    Baring in my mind two SSD VPS providers - a2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za - which host would you advise me to sign up with?
    What do you know of them?
    I appreciate any input.
    Hi there,

Hope you are doing good.

Visit: https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing SSD VPS hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of VPS hosting plans as per your requirements.

You will be pleased with hostwinds.com ssd vps. They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I suppose you should have more quality names to make a proper choice. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd vps hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

I know Kvchosting.com offer really nice ssd vps hosting plans and have great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.
    The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.

According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

==>> http://rareservers.com/

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet.

Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY