Thread: VPS deal ... how do you buy it?

Default VPS deal ... how do you buy it?

There are two hosts - hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za - which are able to satisfy my needs and I have to sign up with the only one, what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by vinrar View Post
    There are two hosts - hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za - which are able to satisfy my needs and I have to sign up with the only one, what is that?
    Hi,

Virtual Private Server (VPS) plans are available in variety of options. You should be clear about your VPS hosting requirements as it will help you to choose thew right package.

Visit: https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing VPS hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of VPS hosting plans as per your requirements.

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

You can rely on Libertyvps.net and their affordable vps hosting solutions. Their servers are located in Netherlands.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before. SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

I know hostplay.com is good place where you can get reliable VPS hosting solutions. They have servers located in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know JVMHost.com VPS hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You can get web hosting services as low as SGD9.80/month, depends on the hosting plans that you need. Perhaps you can check out Exabytes Singapore as they provide 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 of expert technical support and no contract. If you wish to know you can email to their sales team sales@exabytes.sg or call Singapore toll free +65 6727 2277.

Personally I know hostwinds.com is good one. It is well-known Litespeed ssd web hosting provider. They offer both Budget and SSD VPS hosting plans.
    Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

According to my knowledge JVMHost.com is really quality host with perfectly optimized hosting solutions. I like their performance and stability. Support knows their job well.

I personally prefer Exabytes Singapore as they do offer reliable network and high performance with 99.9% of uptime guarantee and 24/7 of technical support!
    check out here for theri vps hosting plans https://www.exabytes.sg/servers/ssd-vps

I always try to check google reviews or other places. So far kvchosting.com is one of the best hosting provider there. I have SSD VPS with them and I have to say that I'm satisfied 100% with the services I get from them.