Thread: VPS hosting ... what is the right host to sign up with?

Default VPS hosting ... what is the right host to sign up with?

What's the right host to buy a quality VPS account from comparing plans from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za?
    What would you do if you were me?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert View Post
    What's the right host to buy a quality VPS account from comparing plans from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za?
    What would you do if you were me?
    Hi,

Visit: https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing VPS hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of VPS hosting plans as per your requirements.

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

You can trust Libertyvps.net - their affordable well-balanced vps hosting solutions look really cool. They offer Linux and Windows vps deals.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

Well comparing services from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za I want to say that both are trustworthy and reliable and their tech staff is responsive and active any time you contact them.
    Prices are affordable and whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

I recommend webhostingzone.org that is a perfect place to get VPS hosting. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99%!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

According to my experience webhostingzone.org is suitable for your anyone and their vps hosting services are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and responsive support.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Check out http://www.hostplay.com/
    They offer nice Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg.
    The very few times I needed to call support my problems were promptly addressed and remedied. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

I can say that webhostingzone.org is a trustworthy host which work with no glitches and servers are well-balanced. Support is helpful around the clock, just give them a chance.

To my mind webhostingzone.org offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

perhaps you can try out Exabytes Singapore as they do provide reliable network, high performance with 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 of technical support.