Thread: Blue screen error after replacing CMOS battery

Default Blue screen error after replacing CMOS battery

Hello friends,

I am facing a issue, I am seeing a Blue screen error after replacing CMOS battery , what should I do, please suggest me ??

Thanks

you have to change another battery cmos. so what is it say?. have much blue screen error?. i dont know what is your mean?

The blending of these two BSOD (blue screen about death) propose you have a driver issue. Here's the thing that you if do:.
    1. Get under those BIOS Also reconfigure ram settings (if applicable/possible).
    2. Boot under sheltered mode for system by over pressing those F8 way same time PC may be booting (this will detract you should propel boot choices menu - a dark and white screen).
    3. Whether step 2 might have been fruitful Also you're not bombarded with BSODs again, Visit gadget producer web locales Furthermore get most recent drivers to know your units.
    4. Next, download drive sweeper Furthermore clean out whatever unnecessary drivers.

Resetting the CMOS battery has caused the RAM settings in the BIOS to be incorrect. I bet he has to manually re-enter the memory timings (or just select the correct profile).