Thread: Decided to launch web hosting business in UAE. Any help?

Default Decided to launch web hosting business in UAE. Any help?

Hey guys,
    Started thinking to launch web hosting business in Dubai cos I believe it will be a good way to earn money.
    I have done a search on any possible services that would be helpful to me to start. Just want to have 100 per cent tax-free operations.

What can you recommend me? Any links to explore?

Any suggestions of help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

Have you already found a reliable host to resell from?

I would recommend you to do google search on all possible services in UAE that are ready to consult, give advice and help you to launch your business in UAE.

When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted hosting brands in the hosting industry. Try to choose the host that has been providing hosting services for at least 5 years.

Just want to have 100 per cent tax-free operations.
    What can you recommend me? Any links to explore?
    Well, taking into account your needs, I can put forward a recommendation to contact DWC Free Zone Dubai South cos there are a lot of benefits of using their services:
    - Flexible leasing terms
    - Easy business set up
    - On site license and visa authority
    - Variety of business licences
    No doubt, you will enjoy the tremendous advantages of the UAE free zones such as 100 per cent tax-free operations, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by №Lucky View Post
    When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted hosting brands in the hosting industry. Try to choose the host that has been providing hosting services for at least 5 years.

Well, taking into account your needs, I can put forward a recommendation to contact DWC Free Zone Dubai South cos there are a lot of benefits of using their services:
    - Flexible leasing terms
    - Easy business set up
    - On site license and visa authority
    - Variety of business licences
    No doubt, you will enjoy the tremendous advantages of the UAE free zones such as 100 per cent tax-free operations, etc.
    They look promising. But still I can remember a good proverb "trust, but verify"
    How long have they been providing their services? Are they well-known in UAE?
    Last edited by gigadata; 10-26-2016 at 09:02 AM.