Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need vps host suggestions

Default Need vps host suggestions

Hey guys,
    Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about Regvps.com vps hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    Hey guys,
    Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about Regvps.com vps hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
    WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan for VPS hosting just starts from $25/month.It also offers various other additional features that are included in the plan.Currently we are offering 20% off on our webhosting services.For more information, please visit our website.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is excited to announce a limited-time SALE where you can enjoy an incredible 50% discount on all VPS server plans. Whether you're a small business looking for reliable hosting or an entrepreneur launching a new project, this is your chance to supercharge your online presence. Simply use code "VPS50" at checkout to unlock these massive savings.

Features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
    Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
    Daily Backups and Snapshots
    Redundant Systems with Failover
    24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

Don't wait too long, as this offer won't last forever. Upgrade to VPS hosting with OwnWebServers today and experience top-notch performance and reliability at half the cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    Here are some of the key factors that you should consider while selecting a VPS:
    1. CPU and RAM
    2. Bandwidth
    3. Storage space
    4. Uptime
    5. Customer support
    6. Security
    7. Load times
    8. Availability
    So, here are some of the best VPS hosting providers:

Dollar2host.com
    MyResellerHome.com
    M2host.com

Highly recommend RegVPS.com linux vps for anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services.
    No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

I can't say anything about hosting on Regvps.com, as I don't cooperate with them, but I just went to their website and 20 GB SSD for $12...
    I've seen other hosts offer more disk space and NVMe type for that price, which is several times better than SSD!
    I'm currently using an NVMe server that gives me 100 GB of disk space, 4 RAM and 2 CPUs for $12 at hostpro.com.
    I like their high-quality servers, fast and always available technical support, and especially the availability of daily backups. You can't imagine how often this saves me!
    So, if you want much more profitable and high-quality servers, you can contact these guys directly via chat for help in choosing a service.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95 per month. It includes a choice of operating system, 24/7 customer support and more. For more please visit our website.

I also recommend that you look into Dollar2host.com's services. Their VPS plans cover a wide range of technical features and adapt to a variety of requirements. They also have excellent technical help available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with RegVPS.com hosting services.
    Great host. ++++ recommend. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...