Thread: Windows Vps Hosting Recommendations?

Default Windows Vps Hosting Recommendations?

I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 2 TB of bandwidth, Windows + 24/7 customer support. Europe
    What can you say about QHoster.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts? How is the quality of their web hosting services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I'm pleased with NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting. When I contacted their support, they gave detailed explanations and even pointed me to the right direction.
    I asked a few DNS questions, as well as requested cpanel account transfers from my old host, and they proceeded to do them in rapid pace. They can even install scripts (like wordpress) if you don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 2 TB of bandwidth, Windows + 24/7 customer support. Europe
    What can you say about QHoster.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts? How is the quality of their web hosting services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
    WebhostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services.Its basic package for Windows VPS hosting starts at $25 per month. We are currently providing a 20% discount on our webhosting services.

Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night. Truly brilliant. You'd be mad not to go with NetShop Isp solutions.
    By defining the objectives and implementing a clear Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, they've made significant progress towards achieving the goals and built a solid foundation to continue to create a better future.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this decent host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
    NetShop Isp is excellent vps hosting in every way. Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.

I am so glad I found NetShop Isp web host and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
    Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Use the code: SAVE60 to get 60% OFF Cloud VPS Hosting Plans. Continue with: Recurring 20% OFF on Renewals.