Thread: Quality SSD shared hosting with high uptime and quality support

Default Quality SSD shared hosting with high uptime and quality support

I'm looking for a quality SSD shared account and ifastnet.com is in my mind, have you ever tried them?
    Share any ideas of them please.
    Thanks.

What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

I can say that Kvchosting.com is quite good alternative if you need reliable option for getting cheap ssd web hosting solutions.
    I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

I know hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you are looking for best customer care you can trust Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting. I know them as time-tested company with solid servers and skilled techies.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd vps services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

You will be pleased dealing with Hostwinds.com. They are experienced host with fast servers and stable networking. Support is available 24/7!

I have no experience with the host you mentioned. I can say that you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. My online gambling site has been hosted with them and never had any problems. Uptime has been perfect so far! The apps loads very fast and my customers has been very pleased with the excellent service. Support is exceptional. They always respond fast and helpful.

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.
    Use them with no doubts.

I think a better solution will be ssd web hosting .... The service is incredible and the Free CDN technology makes the website speed ultra fast.
    Last edited by KernelPanic; 11-25-2019 at 04:33 PM.