Thread: Web hosting transfer

Default Web hosting transfer

I wish to transfer website to another web hosting provider with stable network and high performance. And most importantly must be responsive. Is there any web host provider recommended?

I am happy using digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services for hosting my web sites in Mexico. It is the best one in that region.
    Highly recommend them to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.

Personally I have transferred my sites to Hostwinds.com. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

Default Web hosting transfer

One of the greatest difficulties for a web website hosting service client is shifting their site to a new host company. It's one of the most challenging projects that a webmaster can face. This is why GreenGeeks offers a FREE Web page Exchange service for all clients who have an current website with another host company and want to change to us.