Thread: Honest Web Hosts Avilable In The Market?

Default Honest Web Hosts Avilable In The Market?

Hey guys

I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 30 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
    Any info on yourwebsite.com business hosting? Can I trust them?

Thanks.

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the trusted and right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
    you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
    those who can provide or full-fill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
    If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is the right option for you.

The services that Yourwebsite.com provider offers are really excellent and cheap.
    I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up.
    If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Default Honest Web Hosts Avilable In The Market?

Yes, available in the market and online i suggest you the company name Quick Cloud Hosting.
    Contact us: +18013264926

Thumbs up

I will frankly say to you choose Host.co.in is one of the best and affordable web hosting provider in India. Their shared hosting plan starting at just Rs 125/month with get free domain on annual subscription plans. What are your waiting visit here to buy web hosting : https://www.host.co.in/

Default I will recommend you to try this

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Hey guys

I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 30 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
    Any info on yourwebsite.com business hosting? Can I trust them?

Thanks.

I will strongly recommend you to try this, they provides really good hosting service and you will not have any problem with it.

https://www.scopehosts.com/

They've gained a customer for life! Yourwebsite.com was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I have been hosted on Yourwebsite.com hosting servers for over 2 years now.
    I have never seen a provider goes to the extremes that these guys do to help you get on board smoothly and help you get up and running quickly.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.

Nice website hosting solutions you will find at dreamhost.com, hostnamaste.com and swissns.ch - Easy to use, friendly interface. Recommended.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...