Thread: Cheap and reliable VPS from a reliable company ...

Default Cheap and reliable VPS from a reliable company ...

A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?
    What do you think?

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

I highly recommend kvchosting.com ssd VPS hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap.
    I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.

A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are trustworthy providers whose servers are not costly and well-balanced and there are many useful resources and features on them.
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll be happy with them.

The Host1Plus support team has remained the same over the years which enhanced familiarity and trust in our relationship with them.
    Last edited by acheter; 06-13-2017 at 10:57 AM.

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.
    Can recommend these decent vps hosts:
    1) Superbithost.com - China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
    2) Rareservers.com - UK, France, USA.
    Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Compare them and choose the best.

As I see ssd vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be really suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Been with SolVPS.com for over 8 months. Nothing to complain about. The Support service is noticeably fast (minutes!) and accurate.
    I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.

Highly recommended A+++

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

According to my research Kvchosting.com vps hosting plans are trustworthy. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd vps services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.