Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me to make a right choice

Default Help me to make a right choice

Since my business is growing, is it advisable for me to shift from Shared Hosting to the Cloud?

It will be a good idea to contact hostwinds.com team as they can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Try considering these decent web hosts:
    1) SolVPS.com
    2) Kvchosting.com
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I know ViUX.com is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Services from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com are full of useful resources to run websites in a quality manner.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plan and quality support makes them attractive for many IT users.

Get dedicated cloud hosting from NextPointHost. Their support is very helpful and will help you to transfer the website from old to new server
    Last edited by KernelPanic; 11-25-2019 at 04:56 PM.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with digitalserver.com.mx is their Customer support.
    My server hardware has so far been functioning very well, not a single problem and not once has it crashed or required a reboot.

Their cloud web hosting solutions in MX will suit your needs.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

The techs at Hostingsource.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.