Thread: Any reliable web hosting service in Iceland?

Default Any reliable web hosting service in Iceland?

What places are perfect for ordering any reliable hosting solutions in Iceland?
    I need Iceland based web hosting with 30 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about superbithost.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Hey to all, I would like to share my experience. Superbithost.com is very professional web host with really stable servers in Iceland.
    Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.

I suggest Exmasters.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

I strongly believe superbithost.com will serve all your demands on the most favorable terms. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
    The prices have gone up for the cloud hosting accounts, but I think there is a point where you have to accept that to a large extent, you get what you pay for.

They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
    Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable. Highly recommend superbithost.com service for any kind of web sites.

Now, I do want to say that this decent web host has been responsive in its dealings, which cannot be said about many other web hosts.
    Overall, superbithost.com appears to be a decent bitcoin offshore web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
    Price is great!

That came as a surprise to me, as I highly even doubt there are any hosting services that are legitimate based in Iceland, but I might be wrong.

Just curious why are you looking for servers based in Iceland?

If you need a reliable hositng plan, check out plans from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
    Support is second to none.

According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I know Exmasters.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.