Thread: cheap and reliable server

Default cheap and reliable server

I wonder what the best place is to buy a cheap and reliable server from?
    Do you think that pmgchosting.com would work fine for my needs? How is their uptime? Any experiences?
    What other reliable hosts can you suggest me visiting?

Have you looked for reviews on them? I know pmgchosting.com are providing fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

QHoster.com servers are worth your attention because of their top-notch services, servers are in many locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore. They offer over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Skrill, etc..

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Hostzealot.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You can get reliable hosting provider from 4Goodhosting.com. I have used this host until now and still I never had any problem with this host. Severs are very fast and reliable. Support was really helpful. I have deleted some database file and I was very happy that their support knows about it. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Pricing is reasonable. Go ahead and try them.

I can draw your attention to QHoster.com and their team of experts - I like their dedicated server hosting packages.
    They offer multiple server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania.