Thread: Server in Romania ... what's that?

Default Server in Romania ... what's that?

I need a quality and cheao server in Romania and hostsailor.com was advised me to try as the best in this realm, what do you think?

I found superbithost.com web host and all has been great.. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable. Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

If you are in search of server with highest performance you can rely on Okayservers.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Hostsailor.com is the right host to have a deal with.
    With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.

According to my research Okayservers.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff

You should use a1dedicatedservers.com. As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend dcxv.com dedicated server hosting packages:
    Core i3, 6300T, 2 cores x 3.3 GHz, 8GB of RAM, 500 GB - HDD, 100 Mb/s free ==> $60/mo
    I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges. So overall, the hosting has been good. Recommended!

I totally support a1dedicatedservers.com suggestion. I like their powerful servers based on enterprise hardware and stable networking. Support team is skilled.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.