Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Is good web hosting At present time..?

cPanel web hosting - Really stable and reliable. Also, very helpful support, which can help in any situation
    Last edited by KernelPanic; 11-25-2019 at 04:42 PM.

You can trust these TWO reliable and professional web hosts: Kvchosting.com and Rareservers.com
    They are great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by their team.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support.

I've been with Hostwinds.com for more than 8 months on a shared ssd hosting plan. I like their professionalism.
    The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases.

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with SolVPS.com - get $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Quote Originally Posted by swatijain2233 View Post
    Hello friends,

Which Is good web hosting At present time..?

Check dcxv.com cheap hosting deals: https://dcxv.com/en/posts/web_hosting_domain_name.html

Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.
    They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.

You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect

Personally I like QHoster.com - its cPanel web hosting plans along with nice discounts:
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get really best hosting for any type of project. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.