Thread: reliable dedi services

Default reliable dedi services

I need to know your recommendations on the most reliable dedicated services.
    What can you tell me about RapidDedi.com and their dedicated hosting service?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
    Any personal experience you have with them?
    Thanks/

If you are looking for quality server take a look at hostingsource.com. They have high performance hardware, stable networking and professional support.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If you want to find to find out more about exact company - go ahead and do the search for their reviews. If you want to consider other options to compare with - pmgchosting.com is your way to go. Check them out and you will find something really good.

I suggest you to trust RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Can say that I am lucky that I found Dcxv.com on one of web hosting discussion boards. People said they were good and professional, so I decided to contact them and have personal experience.
    Check out their dedicated servers: https://dcxv.com/en/posts/dedicated_storage_server.html
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

We switched to Hostwinds after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
    It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. + 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month

To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

When it comes to reliable dedicated server, I recommend 4goodhosting.com. I have been using them for a few months now and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is exceptional. Pricing is extremely reasonable. This is the host that answers all emails, tickets with super fast speed. I am very satisfied with the zero downtime experience. If I were you, I will definitely contact them today.

http://www.zerolag.com/ maybe they are a bit expensive than others but great support and stability.
    VPSinEU.com|Managed Virtual Private Servers|Managed Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Dataplace - Holland, Europe