Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap and reliable web hosts?

Default Cheap and reliable web hosts?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose Mexican hosting provider that accepts bitcoin, paypal, perfect money and visa.

What do you think about superbithost.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order web hosting solution in Mexico and this host seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about this web web host?

Check out services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

Qhoster.com provides cheap and reliable hosting services in many countries - 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo). Servers have no downtime and they are well-balanced. Support is webmaster-friendly.

I'd use saturn.domains that can be best to get any hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have decent service, responsive support and featured plans.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Cheap and reliable hosts are HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages. Uptime is high and support is online around the clock.
    They fix issuesd if they occur very fast.

As an alternative host, you can rely on 4goodhosting.com. Pricing they offer is extremely reasonable. I have experienced no downtime since December 2016, and customer service has been excellent. They answer all my questions very fast and very helpful with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their high quality service!

Superbithost.com is reliable offshore web host. Their customer service is great. Tickets are always answered professionally.
    The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price. The price is great as well and so far i did not suffer any security or reliability issues.

It seems for me saturn.domains is reliable one. Their plans are provided with varnish that makes website loading much more faster. Highly recommended.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I suggest Kvchosting.com as best place to get hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

+ vote for QHoster.com. It places high value on customer support and it shows.
    They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability.