Thread: VPS in EU ... what's the best one?

Hybrid View

Default VPS in EU ... what's the best one?

Do you know any decent and reliable UK VPS provider?
    Is that hosting.co.uk? Or are there better deals elsewhere?

I am not sure about them, but can draw your attention to a good alternative called SolVPS.com - their VPS in UK look affordable.
    This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

My suggestion is Libertyvps.net that seems to me the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Moved to QHoster.com after poor service. Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.
    Also clear and accurate responses to support queries. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

Hosting.co.uk VPS deals are worth trying.
    They offer now the full range of Operating Systems to meet the clients requirements. You can choose from CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD, Fedora, Gentoo and OpenSUSE.
    special15off is their 15% off.

Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.