Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need shared + SSD hosting account for Joomla site

Default need shared + SSD hosting account for Joomla site

What are the best places where I can get Joomla hosting service?

REQUIRE: 10 gbs of ssd disk space, Linux os.

I've done a search and found kvchosting.com - what are your views on them?
    Are their servers stable? What can you say about their pricing? Customer support?

What alternatives can you recommend me to visit?

I suggest you to get more reliable options. I recommend to use Hostwinds for sure. This company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

Well, kvchosting.com is everything and more that I could ask for in a hosting company:
    The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy ssd hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

I have asked kvchosting.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

As I know hostwinds.com is really quality host. All of their work is based on quality. Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

So far kvchosting.com have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

To my mind Kvchosting.com is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.

I've been using kvchosting.com for about 8 months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans.
    The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder. Pricing is sweet - $1.99/mo.

Why don't have a look at hostwinds.com - they have really good solutions and moreover they have a space for growing. I mean - you can get started with shared hosting and them move to the dedicated server or VPS.