Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ...

Default Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are worthwhile and I don't know which server is better to sign up with and why?
    What do you think?

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

I believe that dcxv.com will suit all your needs. They offer affordable dedicated servers. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Have a look at servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com, they provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

If I were you, I will go and sign up with 4goodhosting.com. I have used their service for 5 months now and I can tell you that their service is perfect so far. Uptime and reliability is excellent. Their support service is exceptional in my opinion. They answered any of my questions in just few minutes and helped me out each one of them as fast as possible. Contact them and you can reach them anytime you want because they are always online 24 hours.

I know much positive related to superbithost.com and their dedicated hosting services. They accept bitcoin and many other payments.

Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.

If you are looking for quality server I can name RapidDedi.com. They have powerful service, helpful support and solid networking at low pricing.

I vote for yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
    They offer dedicated servers with up to /22 subnets available
    Pricing from only $170 P/Month
    EU & USA Locations Available

Coupon Code: 9OJH0B8IH4 20% (Valid for all forum users).

I must say that foxcloud.net is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
    They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.

I am using RapidDedi.com and highly recommend to you! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.