Thread: Server to have a deal with for a webmaster with a tight budget.

Default Server to have a deal with for a webmaster with a tight budget.

Comparing dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com, which server seems more attractive from your viewpoint?
    What's your would-be choice?

Superbithost.com dedicated hosting package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

These hosts - a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com - are respectable and decent and plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Servers are well-balanced and their pricing policy is simple and flexible. So whatever a host you sign up with, you'll have quality services in any case.

If you are looking for stable low-cost server hosting I can name pmgchosting.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

For service and support I give dcxv.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them.
    It is one of the server hosting companies in Europe.

I can also add that their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

You can rely on pmgchosting.com services. Their hardware is quality and powerful, network is highly stable and support team knows their job well.

As an alternative I suggest a1dedicatedservers.com. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.