Thread: Need VPS in Netherlands. Please recommend some good hosts?

Default Need VPS in Netherlands. Please recommend some good hosts?

Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    Fully/Semi Managed (I like to research the problem myself for first before contacting support. To educate myself more.)
    30 gb+ disk space
    1 TB+ bandwidth
    2 gb Ram
    cPanel/WHM *must for me*
    2+ IP addresses

What can you also say about Libertyvps.net reliability? I am thinking of trying their hosting services.

Thanks.

According to my experience Libertyvps.net is really nice option to get NL based vps hosting solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend libertyvps.net host for hosting forum discussion boards.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Go ahead, and give libertyvps.net team a try. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
    Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

I suggest to rely on Libertyvps.net vps hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Hostsailor.com provides quality and reliable VPS deals in NL on lovely terms.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

I can say Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

I can say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

For the price, it is amazing. Libertyvps.net is really good web host. Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime. Features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.