Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comparison: Boomhost.com or QHoster.com - please help to choose the host?!

Default Comparison: Boomhost.com or QHoster.com - please help to choose the host?!

Hello,
    I want to order cPanel shared hosting account with these specs: 15 gbs of disk space, Linux, 250 gbs of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support.
    I know several hosts, they are QHoster.com and Boomhost.com - their prices meet my budget. What host is better?

Have you ever used their services before? Any discounts?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Why not to give hostwinds.com a try? Good value. Highly recommended. It always meets my expectations in all terms.

Check out affordable and stable deals provided by saturn.domains. Their service is top notch with 24/7 responsive helpful support and use varnish for highest speeds.

I think that you are making some mistake when try to concentrate on the certain companies only - just check other providers and see what they can offer you.
    I recommend you to check hostwinds.com - they are the company with really great reputation and they are the provider which could be a good alternative for you

As an alternative option I suggest Everest.net hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

+ vote for QHoster.com. They offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one.
    Their team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.

I recommend to use ViUX.com. I love their stable hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I have been with QHoster.com web host for over 7 months everything is ok on their shared hosting. And my traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.

According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Why do you still hesitate?

I believe that you need to contact QHoster.com team directly: submit a ticket
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.