Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reseller vs Shared hosting

Default Reseller vs Shared hosting

I observe that sometimes clients are being confused between shared hosting or reseller hosting? They cannot decide what they need or which package is more profitable?

But it is providers responsibility to help the clients for choosing the best one four them.

Anyone can suggest here.
    2Fun Host
    A Complete Hosting Solution
    Web Hosting Reseller Hosting

It is easy. The shared account cannot resell hosting.

If needed quality webhost I'd recommend you to use citynetworkhosting services. They are providing high stability of servers and network, fast support and low prices.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

From the personal experience I recommend 7Host.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

As an alternative my recommendation is Kvchosting.com to get quality hosting plans with cheap prices and useful features, skilled team and high stability of servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

According to my knowledge 7host.com is providing high quality hosting solutions with 99.99% uptime, professional support and fast servers.

Shared Hosting is where a user buy a package for his personal use only. Reseller Hosting is where you want to sell web hosting further to make some profit and here you should have little knowledge about creating Cpanel account. Reseller hosting is good way to enter in web hosting business with low investment.

Websites using shared hosting will be sharing resources with other websites on a same server. Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting, in which you can sell a web hosting at the cheap price and also you can buy them to another person on your demanding cost.

An individual owner is the target market for shared hosting plans. The shared hosting plans do not permit reselling because it can negatively impact other server users. For all domains, there is just one control panel available. For individuals who want to resell hosting, there is a reseller hosting package.

Default reseller vs shared

To clarify, a shared hosting plan is only for one person. As it could negatively impact other customers, reselling shared hosting plans is not permitted. There is a single administration interface for all domains. People who intend to sell hosting to others should sign up for a Reseller Hosting package.
    Last edited by myresellerhome; 12-22-2022 at 10:40 AM.