Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to design Accelerated Web Pages?

Default How to design Accelerated Web Pages?

How to design Accelerated Web Pages? It helps to load the web pages faster and it is created by search engine giant Google. It's simple to design like WordPress.

AMP is a Google-backed project with the aim of speeding up the delivery of content through the use of stripped down code known as AMP HTML.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Yes, Google gives priority to sites having AMP design.

I designed websites using AMP - Accelerated Mobile Pages which are loading with lightning speed in mobile even in low speed conditions.

AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, a Google-backed project designed as an open standard for any publisher to have pages load quickly on mobile devices. On Feb. 24, 2016, Google officially integrated AMP listings into its mobile search results.

One of the best way to load web pages much faster and easier to access from so smart phone.

Quote Originally Posted by csshtmldev View Post
    I designed websites using AMP - Accelerated Mobile Pages which are loading with lightning speed in mobile even in low speed conditions.

AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, a Google-backed project designed as an open standard for any publisher to have pages load quickly on mobile devices. On Feb. 24, 2016, Google officially integrated AMP listings into its mobile search results.
    Now AMP is showing special interest in improving it even better with the help of developers community.

Something like that a Accelerated portable page (or AMP, to short) will be an extend starting with Google What's more twitter intended will make truly quick versatile pages. At its essence, its fundamentally An stripped-down manifestation about HTML, an eating regimen html if you will.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend these guys: http://linovus.ca
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Accelerated Mobile Pages is an really important for any websites. For Mobile users the accelerated mobile pages is really important