Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap server in Europe (Netherlands location)

Default Cheap server in Europe (Netherlands location)

I need a cheap dedicated server in NL (RAM 3GB, Storage 400GB HDD, 40TB Traffic) and my budget is $30 and is it possible to find a reliable one?
    What hosts do you know?
    Hostround.com was advised me to try, have you ever tried them?

I'd advise you to use servers from hostround.com, they have stable servers which work with no glitches and they cost not much.
    Support is amazing and fast.
    Give them a try.

I know Exmasters.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Can say that superbithost.com service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.
    The server up-time is perfect. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Check out deals from a1dedicatedservers.com. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Hostround.com is proven to be the best dedicated server provider in the IT industry.
    Their prices are competitive and have 99.999% uptime.
    Free 5Gbps DDoS protection is on all servers.

Pretty good and powerful dedicated servers offered by Warez-Host.com - decent and well-known offshore web hosting provider.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

You should use Okayservers.com. As for their technical support department, they are great and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

Try to contact Libertyvps.net team directly, tell your requirements and see what they can offer to you. They have servers in Netherlands.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Hostsailor.com provides cheap servers in NL, servers have no downtime and they cost not much.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours.
    And they fix issues if they occur in no time.