Thread: need shared hosting. ASAP - any recommendations?

Default need shared hosting. ASAP - any recommendations?

It happened so that I started looking for professional host with servers in Mexico that offers shared hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.

Require over 10 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx and their shared hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?

I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced cloud based host perfectly suitable for your demands. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

At the OP, have you already tried them?

I was recommended to digitalserver.com.mx by a friend, and have been a loyal user since. It is the best host in Mexico.
    I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high caliber customer service.

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the best. As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I would recommend superbithost.com web hosting services. They have servers located in Mexico.
    With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I say ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals perfectly suitable for anyone provided by skilled tech team.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

When I found digitalserver.com.mx web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

I like their web hosting in Mexico packages - you will get what you pay for, OP.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.