Thread: service recommendation!

Default service recommendation!

Hello everyone!
    I was looking for service that gives hourly billing to test my web applications
    I've performed some research and have found bithost.io, they resell digitalocean droplets on an hourly billing and accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Some my friends and they were satisfied with them, that is why I am here to share my experience.
    Hope it will help you.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Webhostingbuzz.com plans are worth your attention because of their resourceful plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is active around the clock.
    Give them a try.

No doubts bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.

I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.

Services from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth your attention, prices are affordable and servers are well-balanced and their tech staff is online for 24 hours.