Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for powerful managed server in US (budget is $220/mo.)

Default Looking for powerful managed server in US (budget is $220/mo.)

I have several clients who need to host their websites in US.
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
    Linux, 1000 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $220/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on QHoster.com servers?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I can highly recommend to use Hostwinds and their server hosting solutions. Using them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible, prices are reasonable.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

My recommended to use serverintellect.com/servers/ they provide most popular and powerful fully managed, on-demand servers.

Been very happy with QHoster.com. I've been hosting with them for about 10 months now. No downtime, speedy connection.
    They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Take a look at servers from Kvchosting. They are time-tested host with enterprise servers, powerful hardware and helpful skilled tech team. Pricing is reasonable.

I have been with this web host for 8 months, and uptime has been 99.94%. You can rely on QHoster.com
    The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

I have been with QHoster.com for about nine months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. I've ordered VPS.
    Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    QHoster.com seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

I am fully-satisfied using them.

If I were you I would have a look at hostwinds.com.
    As for me they are one of the best decent US based hosting provider.

As an alternative option I say ViUX.com would be perfect place to get server hosting. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals perfectly suitable for anyone provided by skilled tech team.