Thread: Need reliable VPS in Holland

Default Need reliable VPS in Holland

Hello,
    I need KVM VPS in Netherlands. I need VPS with 2 extra IP statically routed (!) to the primary IP.
    1 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD would be enough for my needs.
    I need long term, no port blockage please.
    Any information superbithost.com and their bitcoin vps hosting services? Can I rely on them?

I suggest to use Libertyvps.net hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com provide VPS account in NL in a quality manner.
    The combination of cheap prices, resourceful plans and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world.

You can rely on warez-host.com service. It is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I am sure Libertyvps.net would be best for NL VPS. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

With superbithost.com I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
    Best of all representative and his crew really really know their stuff. When I don't understand something, they're happy to explain and help in every way they can. They seem able to fix anything.

You can use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down and support guys are helpful.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I have been using superbithost.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
    I like their server locations choice: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.