Thread: Cheap server from a decent provider ... do you know any?

Default Cheap server from a decent provider ... do you know any?

Do you know any decent and reliable hosting provider with affordable prices?
    There are two hosts which are in my mind - a2hosting.com and hypervmart.com, which one is more reliable from your point of view?

Check out superbithost.com bitcoin dedicated servers. They have great plans and lots of server features. Their plans' capacity might not be amazingly huge, but it's reasonable and fair.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

When searching for a good and reliable dedicated server hosting you should consider several very important factors:

1- how long has the company been in business
    2- how fast they reply (having a server means you have some serious traffic sites)
    3- can you rely on their support if somethin happens with the server or you need to handle the issues on your own.

4- and the last but not least the price per features as you know that CPU cores and RAM is the most important part of the server, then the SSD and the least is the Bandwidth (Traffic)

We as WebHostFace specialize in Dedicated server hosting solutions for the last 5 years, and we have more than 10 years experience in the hosting industry, which gives us the technical background and the needed experience to offer beyond expected customer service and server hosting solutions.

for example we have this server, I will not include the price in order not to be considered advertising but this monster server comes at a very affordable price:

Dual Xeon E5-2670
    2x240GB SSD Storage
    64GB RAM
    20TB Bandwidth
    16CPU Cores
    32 Threads 2 GHz/2.66GHz Turbo CPU Clock Speed
    1 Free IP

If you need any assistance choosing a server, no matter if it is with us or with some other company, just post your reply here in the thread.

I suggest you to get more reliable options to make more accurate choice. I know Okayservers.com prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

I prefer to use a1dedicatedservers.com for dedi solutions. They have powerful hardware, stable network and professional responsive support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Obviously a2hosting.com is the best host to have a deal with.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I am very happy with Okayservers.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I'd like to say that rareservers.com would be nice place to buy server solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.