Thread: Need 40 GB (ssd) space. VPS or Semi-dedicated server hosting?

Default Need 40 GB (ssd) space. VPS or Semi-dedicated server hosting?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 40 GB (ssd) - HD, 1000 GB - data transfer!
    Any experience with Hostplay.com VPS web hosting services?
    I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I suggest Hostwinds ssd vps solutions, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

I believe hostplay.com vps hosting solution is good choice in your case, OP.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Another feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

Believe Hostplay.com vps hosting service will meet your expectations, OP.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

if you have a look at kvchosting.net you will find out that they offer SSD solutions started from shared hosting up to dedicated. Perhaps that would be a good idea to check them out?

I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.

+ vote for hostplay.com VPS!
    They always load fast and I live in Europe with dial-up. They provide Daily backups!
    I did have one little moment of panic when my sites were off-line for a few minutes, but that was soon resolved and I was kept informed at all times about what was going on.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I find hostplay.com to be incredibly Perfect.
    I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
    I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host.