Thread: Any reliable Malaysian based host? I need ssd vps

Default Any reliable Malaysian based host? I need ssd vps

Require help in choosing the best Malaysian based host preferably with ssd storage and professional management:
    I have found vpsmalaysia.com.my - their uptime guarantee is 99.9% - this is what I am looking for.
    What do you know about their server performance, network uptime and support?
    Thanks in advance.

Have been very happy with vpsmalaysia.com.my Forex ssd vps hosting service.
    Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false.
    Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

There are always quality alternatives like superbithost.com, they have multiple server locations including Malaysia. Using their service you will receive reasonable pricing rates and stable fast hosting.

Use coupon code: XH9KMF2CI6 and get 50% Off for ALL VPS Hosting.

Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with vpsmalaysia.com.my web host! Contact them: https://www.vpsmalaysia.com.my/system/submitticket.php
    Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with then, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

For me vpsmalaysia.com.my have extremely fast network.
    The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...