Thread: European dedicated server

Default European dedicated server

I am looking for good place where I can get European dedicated server hosting:
    After having done a search, hostplay.com looks to be a nice place for that.
    I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider.
    Do you know anything about them?

I'm happy with this service. Hostplay.com team is always up and online - their uptime is great (your sites will be always accessible to your visitors).
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

I've dealt with their billing department, administration, sales and support, and all of them are very friendly, and understand your situation while providing quick solutions or feedback.
    I will be continuing to use their service in hosting my various sites. Thumbs up and continue the great work! Hostplay.com is the place to deal with.

I believe you need to get more reliable options to make more accurate choice. I know Okayservers.com prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

My recommendation is QHoster.com servers. They offer them in multiple EU server locations.
    Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

If you require a good host with top notch customer care I can recommend web2.club servers. You will receive high stability, responsive tech support and nice features like management panel to start/restart/rDNS etc.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I am very satisfied with rareservers.com
    Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
    Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. They offer servers in France, US and UK - contact for more details.

Going to go with a1dedicatedservers. This host offered reasonable price for featured and powerful solution.