Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone recommend a FAX to Email service?

I have hotmail and hotmail is not an option on the mail app, therefore i would go for other and type the server and all the details. I am not sure if you be able to connect to your schools email because that is only for your school and apple would not allow you to connect to it because like you said it is not popular but giving it a try would not cause you a harm, Would it?The bulk email free should produce a number of valuable reports that will provide statistics pertaining to unsubscribers.
    bulk email free

Broadly defined as a company providing email services, an email service provider (ESP) offers email marketing or bulk email services. Neither of these terms are intended to be synonymous with spam or the sending of unwanted or unsolicited bulk email of a marketing or otherwise offensive nature.An ESP may provide tracking information showing the status of email sent to each member of an address list. ESPs also often provide the ability to segment an address list into interest groups or categories, allowing the user to send targeted information to people who they believe will value the correspondence.Check out a very objective review of Bulk email Service.
    bulk email

Who is using fax?

I am new about this things. Is it a fax will use to email services? I can't imagine this maybe a software/application that the same as fax characteristics transfer of file one location to another.

Quote Originally Posted by AJKpeter View Post
    Who is using fax?
    The same question I have

I got two websites for you...please check that!!!

www.efax.com
    www.myfax.com/

knowledgebase software

Quote Originally Posted by riverdaniel View Post
    I have hotmail and hotmail is not an option on the mail app, therefore i would go for other and type the server and all the details. I am not sure if you be able to connect to your schools email because that is only for your school and apple would not allow you to connect to it because like you said it is not popular but giving it a try would not cause you a harm, Would it?The bulk email free should produce a number of valuable reports that will provide statistics pertaining to unsubscribers.
    bulk email free